Island Candle Company
Mainland buyers to arrange for ocean freight container shipping from Maui to your location. We have substantial ocean freight discounts in place and can assist with shipping logistics. Mainland sale will include equipment and supplies only. Personal training on the setup of equipment and manufacture of our products can be negotiated separately.
Items marked with !!!!!!!! are N/A to buyers located on the mainland.
Click on the pictures below to view larger image.
· Ten year reputation as Hawaiis premiere candle makers.
· 46 proprietary candle formulas.
· 8 proprietary cold process soap recipes.
· List of wholesale suppliers and raw materials including fragrance, wick, wax, color, mold and packaging suppliers, label resources, soap making materials, botanicals, etc.
· 1,000 UPC codes **** (requires yearly licensing renewal)
www.islandcandle.com designed in FrontPage 2002 with integrated CoolCart
shopping cart system. Ownership of domain. Ready to go. All you need is a
merchant account to process credit cards. Website is hosted by Maui Global
Communications. Website consistently shows up in the top 5 search results of
Yahoo, Google, MSN, AOL and many others. Full access to
· 2 hours of instruction on basic use of website and order processing procedure. Additional website consultation may be purchased at a billable rate of $75.00 per hour. (!!!!!! via telephone for mainland buyers)
· Established e-mail marketing list to support retail internet sales through constant contact.
· Active membership in Maui Chamber of Commerce. !!!!!!
in Made in Maui Trade Council. !!!!!!
· #1-- 220 V. stainless steel water jacketed wax tank. 350 Lbs. capacity, with thermostat, temp gauge, and 34x38 wooden stand.
· #117x12 wooden stand and wax bucket
· #1-- stainless steel water jacketed wax tank. 150 Lbs. capacity with thermostat, temp gauge and 24x24 wooden stand.
· #1--Extra heating element for 150 Lbs. wax tank.
· #2-- stainless steel thermostat controlled direct heat wax tanks with sleeve heaters. 60 Lbs capacity.
· #2-- electric hot plates
· #1-- Roper 4 burner electric range (used for cleaning molds & heating wax)
· #2-- Kenmore Energy Star 70 pint low temp de-humidifiers, 1 brand new, still in box.
· #2-- electric impulse sealers
· #1Delta chop saw with 3 candle jig and 24x72 cutting table, including 24x24 wax dust catch bin w/ wheels.
· #114x36x60 stainless steel 4 shelf bakers rack
· #118x36x72 heavy duty shelving unit
· #9 18x48x72 heavy duty shelving units
· #118x27x72 wood shelf unit
· #2 18x48x72 stainless steel rolling rack units.
· #4 24x12 Melamine topped production tables
· #116x30 Rubbermaid rolling cart
· #124x48 wick cutting table
· #126x76 rolling work table w/ under storage
· #126x96x96 L shaped corner work table
· #224x48 portable folding plastic top tables
· #118x72 office table
· #124x36x48 two tiered media table
· #236x60 maple finish display tables with matching 16x60 risers
· #424x24x45 wood risers
· #114x30x48 Oak finish display shelf
· #218x18x48 Oak finish corner display shelves
· #118x26x52 4 drawer metal file cabinet
· #118x26x 24 2 drawer metal file cabinet
· #1213x18 aluminum sheet trays (for making wax strips)
· #5electric fans
· #311x24 wood soap making trays with covers
· #64plastic storage bins with assorted wax strips and leftover candle wax that has been colored and scented, AKA poop bins
· Approx 250 Lbs. wax sawdust (can be used to make fire starters or sachets)
· Approx. 4900 Lbs. Scentchips wax potpourri chunks, assorted fragrances and colors. (we use these to make wax strips for chunk candles) could be repackaged and resold on ebay. These alone have the potential of generating more than 50K in profits.
· #30small plastic bins containing assorted non toxic candle color chips
· #1large spool #2 bleached square pre treated cotton wick (for pillar candles)
· #1 box (approx. 11,000 pieces) AP513618C ---3 ½ long, pre tabbed, pre treated wick (for travel and monkey pod candles)
· #1box (approx. 2500 pieces) AP443618C--- 2 Ό long, pre tabbed, pre treated wick with 31mmx6mm clips (for votive candles)
· #1box (approx. 10,000 pieces) AP3628SPC2 Ό long, pre tabbed, pre treated votive wick (for vestowax blend votives)
· #1box (approx 3,000) pre tabbed untreated 3 ½long, #2 bleach square wick
· #10cans silicone release spray
· #259---metal wick pins
· #6metal, non stick 12 scalloped tart tray molds (to make floating candles)
· #162x2x2 ½ square votive molds with wick pins.
· #16---2x2x2 ½ octagon votive molds with wick pins
· #612 hour round votive rack molds. Each rack produces 32 votives.
· #2103x3 round pillar molds
· #1103x6 round pillar molds
· #503x9 round pillar molds
· #56x6 3 wick round pillar molds
· #122x12 round pillar molds
· #2--6x36 custom made round pillar molds
· #1002 ½x5 round pillar molds
· #402 ½x7 round pillar molds
· #202 ½x9 round pillar molds
· #4--4x6 round pillar molds
· #4--4x9 round pillar molds
· #44x18 round pillar molds
· #44x24 round pillar molds
· Approx #1600--80mmx52mm 8 oz. candle tins with window tops.
· Approx #7201 oz. tins with solid covers.
· Approx 324 3 ½ oz. clear glass votive holders
· #524x2 Monkeypod bowls
· #1046x2 Monkeypod bowls
· #806x2 wide mouth monkeypod bowls
· #40small monkeypod pineapple shaped soap dishes
· #926x6x2 Lauhala baskets
· #79x12x4 Lauhala baskets
· #345x7 Lauhala baskets
· #74x12x4 Lauhala baskets
· #504x4x3 Lauhala baskets
· #75x10x4 Lauhala baskets
· #64x9x4 Lauhala baskets
· #1box natural kraft sizzlepak paper filling for gift baskets
· #1box forest green sizzlepak paper filling for gift baskets
· Assorted fragrance labels and self inking stamps for signature series candles
· Warning labels for bottom of candles and label dispensers.
· Island Candle Company labels and stamps for outside of signature series boxes.
· Approx. #14903 Όx3 Ό x3 ½ Pillar candle boxes.
· Approx. #15203 Όx3 Ό x 6 ½ pillar candle boxes.
· Approx. #6483 Όx3 Ό x 9 ½ pillar candle boxes.
· Approx. #90018 votive case candle boxes.
· Misc. packaging supplies, including poly bags, raffia, pens, scissors, ribbon, paper cutter, etc.
· Assorted pouring pitchers, pliers, stainless water trays, plastic buckets, chop sticks, wick sticks, wick screws, mold seal and other misc. tools.
· Assorted shipping supplies including, boxes, tape, bubble wrap, newsprint end rolls, scale, pre printed FedEx Air Bills, invoice pouches, fragile labels, tape dispenser, etc.
· Approx #27511x9x6 USPS flat rate shipping boxes
· Approx #25012x14x4 USPS flat rate shipping boxes
· Approx#7512x12x8 USPS priority mail shipping boxes
· Approx#12012x14x2 ½ FedEx medium shipping boxes
· Approx#20012x18x3 FedEx large shipping boxes
· Approx#40012x9x6 FedEx OCP shipping boxes
· Approx#75012x9x7 shipping boxes
· Approx#6011x11x11 shipping boxes
· Approx#254x4x48 boxes
· Approx#2002x2x2 chipboard boxes (single votive size)
· Approx#4503x3x9 chipboard boxes
· Approx#1006x6x6 boxes
· Approx#9003 3/8x2 ½ x8 natural kraft window (coffee type) bags
· #1Wagner high temperature heat gun
· #1AllTrade infrared digital thermometer with laser pointer
· #1manual crank, 55 gal drum oil pump
· #155 gal. drum petrolatum (an ingredient in surf wax)
· #1755 Lbs. boxes IGI Bowax 874 microcrystalline wax (an ingredient in surf wax)
· #155 gal drum 76 degree coconut oil (for soap making)
· #750 Lbs. boxes soy shortening (for soap making)
· #2855 Lbs. boxes Luxco FR-140 food grade paraffin wax (for candles)
· Proprietary candle fragrance oils
· #150 Lbs. bag citric acid (an ingredient in bath bombs & fizzies)
· #1white melt & pour soap base approx. 20 Lbs
· Approx 10 gallons pomace olive oil (for soap)
· Approx 40 Lbs. Palm oil (for soap).
· #1.5Lbs tocepherol (vitamin E for soap)
· Approx 90 Lbs. sodium hydroxide pellets (for soap)
· Approx 73 Lbs Palm stearic acid flakes (candle additive)
· Approx 85 Lbs Vestowax (poly candle additive)
· Approx 4 Lbs luster crystals (candle additive)
· Approx 4 Lbs Vybar 103 (candle additive)
· #124x96 Island Candle Company Vinyl Banner
· #110x10 portable outdoor shade cover tent (top only, no sides)
· #1Royal 482CX Cash Register
· #124 step ladder
· #172 step ladder
· #124 barstool
· #230 barstool
Soap making tools
including enamel soap pot with lid, large glass bowl, several plastic buckets,
mixing attachment for drill, gloves, and respirator.
Island Candle Company
Haleiwa - North Shore, Hawaii
Phone: (808) 372-0023
Currently no retail store front available.
Questions about this website or its contents should be directed to